Professional Learning Program
CITY Center for Collaborative Learning offers research-based professional development and community engagement experiences for teachers, educational leaders, community partners, and school and district teams. Experiences include workshops, guided tours of our demonstration learning sites, coaching and consulting.
- For details and registration links for upcoming workshops and opportunities, visit the PD Calendar page.
- View and download a PDF copy of our brochure outlining offerings for the 2017-18 school year.
Areas of expertise include professional learning communities, project-based learning, advisory, student-led conferences and student exhibitions, instructional rounds, community partnerships, and more. We also host free Edcamp Tucson events twice annually for the Southern Arizona community.
CITY Center for Collaborative Learning’s professional development facilitators have worked for over two decades with a variety of schools, districts, and other educational organizations regionally and nationally, including:
- Local districts: Tucson Unified School District, Amphitheater School District, Catalina Foothills School District
- Independent schools, such as The Gregory School and Phoenix Country Day School
- Districts throughout the state and nation, including Window Rock School District (AZ), Tulsa (OK) Public Schools, Fairfax (VA) Public Schools
- Pima County Superintendent’s Regional Support Center
- Educational advocacy groups and foundations, such as Arizona K-12 Center, Battelle for Kids, and Voices for Education
“The workshop leaders did an amazing job illuminating ‘moves and strategies’ for facilitation. They had myriad insights … and were willing to adjust the agenda to attend to our needs as learners.” —Workshop Participant