Edcamp Tucson is a free event that brings together educators and education advocates once a semester to share ideas, expertise, enthusiasm, and innovations. CITY Center for Collaborative Learning hosts Edcamp Tucson each semester on the 2nd Saturday in September & February.
Edcamp is a participant-driven, unconference model. Those in attendance create the agenda for the day during the opening of the event, allowing for a dynamic learning environment responsive to real-time needs, interest, and collaborations.
To get a sense of the Edcamp experience, we invite you to:
- Visit our photo albums on Facebook of the Feb. 2016, Sept. 2016, Feb. 2017, Sept. 2017, and Feb. 2018 events
- Read JoAnn Groh’s article published by the School Reform Initiative
- Also on Twitter, check out hashtag #edcamptucson to glimpse participant experiences
- Learn more about the international movement at edcamp.org
- Watch this video produced by City High School students …