CITY Center for Collaborative Learning Executive Director Carrie Brennan will be leaving her post in June 2019, after 16 years of leadership. The Board of Directors has commenced a search for an Interim Executive Director, to serve as the organization’s professional leader beginning July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020. Position description and application details are below. Information about the organization, including its mission, philosophy, programs, and 2020 strategic plan, can be found at cityccl.org.
Links related to the leadership transition:
- CITY Center for Collaborative Learning commends founder & executive director’s legacy upon announced departure
- Letter to the community from Executive Director Carrie Brennan
- Letter to the community from Board Chair Jonathan Martin
Position details and search process:
- Interim E.D. Job Posting – CITY Center for Collaborative Learning
- Application deadline is March 29; early applications are encouraged and welcomed. The board intends to complete this appointment by May 1, 2019.
- Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter (required) to email@example.com; both should be sent as attached documents.
- In subsequent rounds of our process, candidates will be asked to provide references and letters of recommendation.