CITY Center for Collaborative Learning’s three secondary schools are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Current vacancies are listed below (updated 7/10/17).
OPENINGS for the 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR – Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to info@CITYccl.org.
- Middle School Spanish Teacher at Paulo Freire Freedom School-University – Position Description
- Middle School Physical Education Teachers at Paulo Freire Freedom Schools – Position Description
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES in 2017-18 – Visit the Arizona Serve website for details and application links.
- Full-time VISTA position: Coordinator of Wellness & Diversity Initiatives
- Three AmeriCorps positions (900-hour) in the following areas:
- Math Support
- Digital Storytelling
- Farm to School
We pride ourselves on being a professional learning community that values adult learning and teacher leadership. We prioritize investment of resources in our staff. Employment at CITY Center for Collaborative Learning brings with it many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and life insurance plans
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Time built into the weekly schedule for professional development
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Modern technology resources for staff and students
We strive to have a staff that reflects the diversity of our student population and encourage minority and bilingual candidates to apply.