Current openings for 2019-2020 school year:
- Dean of Student Life & School Culture – High School
- Spanish Teacher – Middle School (part time)
- Special Education Assistants – all levels
- Math Teacher – High School
- Fitness Teacher – High School (part time)
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume and a cover letter indicating the specific position(s) of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org; both should be sent as attached documents.
At CITY Center for Collaborative Learning we pride ourselves on being a professional learning community that values adult learning and teacher leadership. We prioritize investment of resources in our staff. Employment at CITY Center for Collaborative Learning brings with it many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and life insurance plans
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Time built into the weekly schedule for professional development
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Modern technology resources for staff and students
We strive to have a staff that reflects the diversity of our school and program populations and encourage minority and bilingual candidates to apply.