CITY Center for Collaborative Learning is currently advertising the following openings (updated 10/1/17):
- Mathematics Teacher at City High School. Anticipated long-term substitute position for 2nd semester (Jan-May 2018). Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to info@CITYccl.org.
We pride ourselves on being a professional learning community that values adult learning and teacher leadership. We prioritize investment of resources in our staff. Employment at CITY Center for Collaborative Learning brings with it many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and life insurance plans
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Time built into the weekly schedule for professional development
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Modern technology resources for staff and students
We strive to have a staff that reflects the diversity of our school and program populations and encourage minority and bilingual candidates to apply.