CITY Center for Collaborative Learning’s three secondary schools are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Current vacancies are listed below (updated 5/4/17):
OPENINGS for the 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Special Education Teacher/Inclusion Specialist for City High School – job posting
- Middle School Humanities Teacher for Paulo Freire Freedom School-Downtown- job posting
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should send a resume and cover letter to info@CITYccl.org.
We pride ourselves on being a professional learning community that values teacher learning and teacher leadership. We prioritize investment of resources in our teachers and staff. Employment at CITY Center for Collaborative Learning brings with it many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and life insurance plans
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Time built into the weekly schedule for professional development
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Modern technology resources for staff and students
We strive to have a staff that reflects the diversity of our student population and encourage minority and bilingual candidates to apply.