CITY Center for Collaborative Learning is currently recruiting for the following leadership position:
- Director of Professional Development Outreach – job posting
Instructional positions open for the 2018-2019 school year include:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome resumes and letters from applicants in all subject areas for grades 6-12 who are interested in being considered for future openings.
We pride ourselves on being a professional learning community that values adult learning and teacher leadership. We prioritize investment of resources in our staff. Employment at CITY Center for Collaborative Learning brings with it many benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and life insurance plans
- Participation in Arizona State Retirement System
- Time built into the weekly schedule for professional development
- Opportunities for leadership and growth
- Modern technology resources for staff and students
We strive to have a staff that reflects the diversity of our school and program populations and encourage minority and bilingual candidates to apply.