- Our business and executive offices are located at Connect Co-Working in downtown Tucson.
- To learn more about our organization and strategic plan, sign up to participate in one of our ‘Coffee with the E.D.’ events with Executive Director Carrie Brennan. Check the calendar for dates and details to register.
- For school locations and details about enrollment tours, visit the school websites: PFFS-University, City High School, PFFS-Downtown.
- Support CITY Center for Collaborative Learning’s programs and mission with a tax-deductible donation.
- To make a tax credit contribution to one or more of our three schools, click here.
- We are a 501c3 nonprofit, and our EIN (tax ID) # is 03-0504763.
Play & pay with us!
- Click here to make a non-donation purchase: to participate or sponsor events, to buy merchandise or pay for student meals, etc.
- CITY Center is on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Follow us to keep up with the latest news, events, and blogs!
Work with us!
- For information on current job openings @ CITY Center & our 3 schools >> Click here
Connect with us!