- Our professional learning programs take place in our collaborative learning center at 37 E. Pennington St.
- For school locations and details about enrollment tours, visit the school websites: PFFS-University, City High School, PFFS-Downtown.
- Our business and executive offices are located at Connect Co-Working.
- To take a tour of our downtown campus and learn more about our organization and strategic plan, sign up for a ‘Coffee with the E.D.’ event with Executive Director Carrie Brennan. Check the calendar for dates and details to register.
- Support CITY Center for Collaborative Learning’s programs and mission with a tax-deductible donation.
- Learn more about our capital campaign for the new collaborative learning center.
- To make a tax credit contribution to one or more of our three schools, click here.
- We are a 501c3 nonprofit, and our EIN (tax ID) # is 03-0504763.
Play & pay with us!
- Click here to make a non-donation purchase: event tickets and sponsorships, merchandise, student lunch accounts, building rentals, etc.
- CITY Center is on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn. Follow us to keep up with the latest news, events, and blogs!
Work with us!
- For information on current job openings @ CITY Center & our 3 schools >> Click here
- The main line is (520) 561-1020.
- To reach a staff member, check the staff listing for direct numbers.
Connect with us!